February 05, 2006

COPYRIGHT & STUFF


It is with good intent I use screen shots and posters to highlight my reviewed movies.

I am not to make any profit out of this but to educate and inform others that such cinematic gems albeit, underground, are available in complete contrast to the hype and vulgarity of the mainstream ‘lemur’ cinema.

As I am no gentleman of the law if I have violated anything in this ‘that’s mine and I’m not going to share’ culture then please be so kind to inform me and I will endeavour to make sure what is done is needed to be done.

A big thank you to all the fringe companies that have been releasing such wonderful gems of underground cinema you have made a legion of fans so content – thank you so, so much.

Enjoy your visit to the celluloid teapot.

James x




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home